Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Photo-A-Day: Day One

Welcome to a new experiment I am trying. First of all shout out to my friend Shea for this idea. Last year Shea started taking pictures of himself on New Years and continued for weeks. He was experimenting with taking a photo a day. Then later in the year my buddy Hula started doing the same thing, but not pictures of himself, just a picture a day. So here is the first day of my 2010 exploration/journey and Photo-A-Day. These may be photos of me, places I am at, things I like, but they will all be photos taken by me. I may miss a day of uploading or blogging, but this will be the place I post the photos and at the end of 2010 on 12/31/2010 I will be posting a massive photo montage through Flickr or something. Maybe I will do retrospectives for each month. Should be fun. To kick off 2010 I went for a walk this morning and took a shot of my neighborhood. This is on the corner of Hamilton St. and Myrtle Ave. behind my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment