Sunday, February 15, 2009

Top 5 Reasons that Shopping Online is Ideal

This morning I was heading to work and found that my ear buds for my iPod had lost an ear piece in my car. In other words I needed new headphones. So I knew that after work I would be headed to Best Buy and thus knowing this started to pre-shop in my mind all the things I wanted or just wanted to buy because I currently can. So with my birthday just days away and having no idea what my loved ones may or may not be getting for me, I was thinking outside my normal "wants" and looking for things I don't normally tell people I want. But what I also found was that I could NOT find the things I actually wanted. Which leads me to this. My list of the Top 5 Reasons that Shopping Online is Ideal.

5. The price of gas and the price of mail delivery are pretty close.

4. I can ALWAYS find what I am looking for. When was the last time you looked for something online and it was sold out?

3. You can shop in your boxer shorts....kinda like the way I am writing this. natch.

2. The prices online are typically way cheaper then what you will find in stores, couple that with low shipping prices makes it very nice.

1. On websites like Amazon you can create wishlists that allow you to shop now, and buy later. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment