Friday, April 3, 2009

Top 5 Racing Movies


Okay so here's the deal, I am a closet fan of the Fast and the Furious movies. Cat's out of the bag now. So when a new movie for the franchise was announced I took my normal stance on all things which is "Wait and See". I never really geek out to much for things, and I usually hold my cynicism back from the world so that I don't come across as an angry man all the time. Basically I live on the fence. I went and saw the new The Fast & Furious movie today and they still got life out of this franchise. I gotta say the second movie was pretty bad, and watching the first one is very dated at this point, but the third installment; Tokyo Drift really brought some new tricks to the same old act. I liked the movie. It was a lot of fun, had some good drama and will probably watch this movie over and over again on Cable over the next few years. So with all that, let's do a Top 5 Racing Movies. Don't like my list? Make your own.

#5 Cannonball Run

#4 The Fast and the Furious (2001)

#3 Talladega Nights

#2 Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

#1 The Fast and Furious (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment