Monday, December 21, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Music

Okay so I will not be near a computer for most of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (HOW WILL I SURVIVE!) and some people have mentioned they enjoyed my 25 Days of Christmas music but missed some days. So here is the complete list of songs that I picked out of my collection for the 25 Days of Christmas. This is not a countdown, the number corresponds to the day I posted it.

25 The Ronettes - Sleigh Ride
24 Otis Redding - White Christmas
23 Death Cab for Cutie - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
22 The Raveonettes - The Christmas Song
21 Alyssa Jacey - My Only Wish This Christmas
20 Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas is You
19 Dean Martin - Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
18 Burl Ives - Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
17 Bobby Helm - Jingle Bell Rock
16 Brenda Lee - Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
15 Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song
14 Wham - Last Christmas
13 Donny Hathaway - This Christmas
12 Stacie Orrico - Christmas Wish
11 Andy Williams - Happy Holidays
10 U2 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
09 Charles Brown - Merry Christmas Baby
08 Madonna - Santa Baby
07 John Lennon - Happy XMas (War is Over)
06 Dean Martin - Silver Bells
05 Royal Crown Revue - Baby It's Cold Outside
04 Cartman (South Park) - O Holy Night
03 Bing Crosby - Mele Kalikimaka
02 Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
01 Blink 182 - I Won't Be Home for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment