Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Anticipation

I don't have anything new to add to the blog today, but I felt like getting some things down just to get them off my chest. Can't go into a lot of details either, so just bare with me. Had another interview yesterday and I think it went okay. I mean I hope it went great, but whose to say. I was so excited for the interview that I was literally bouncing around the house all weekend in anticipation. That was the worst thing that could have happened. Because unless I was handed a job right on the spot, which would have seemed super surreal the let down factor was huge. I literally came home after the interview and moped for about 3 hours because I had built so much energy into the pre, that the post was like coming off a high. So thinking positive thoughts today and seeing what I can do to still land this job, and if not, looking for the next interview. I WILL be successful in this City, in my dreams, and in my aspirations and on my terms. I just need reality to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment