Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Idle Hands

So I am on the job hunt still, and things seem to be going okay. I actually am a whole lot more confident in myself then I have been the last 10 years. Working with people who support you and make you feel good about yourself will do that for you. Had another great job interview today and it appears the job is mine for the taking. The question is "Is this something I want to be doing?" and "Will I do well at it?" In fact my interviewer asked those exact questions, and honestly I don't really have a handle on the answers. The good news is that I have some other leads lined up and am taking some advice from my friend Brittany about how to submit for a job. Got some things lined up for tomorrow, a checklist if you will and having a list of things to do always helps me accomplish those things better.

Hosting the Musicpalooza Singers tomorrow night at Anthology SD, the winners from my big SD Fair contest will be performing. Can't wait. It's a chance to see these guys outside of being the contest coordinator and I can actually enjoy myself like a fan. Plus have a few beers and celebrate a satisfactory culmination of 7+ months hard work. Got a lead on some Comic-Con tickets for later this week, so I at least will be going one of the four days. And my roommate gave me a card for a Doctor that prescribes Medical Marijuana. Not sure if I am more thinking about it to get marijuana because I want it, or because I want to have something cool. I'm weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment