Friday, July 10, 2009

Total Let Down

So a week ago Tim Pyles and I crowned the winners in the Musicpalooza contest at the San Diego County Fair. We had so little time to announce the winners that literally we were announcing 3rd, 2nd, 1st and then pushing everyone off the stage for the next announcement. We gave away $64,000 in just under 5 minutes. When I had the results in my hands, and had to walk them on stage I almost vomited right then and there. All the work, blood, sweat and tears of 7 months came down to one announcement. That's heavy stuff man. A week later I am completely out of a job for the first time in 10 years. Anything I do today is a total let down in comparison to last Friday. Unless by some miracle I have a job interview later. That would rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment