Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ugh...Seriously

Today I finally am getting my act together and cleaning my room. I thought I had kept my room pretty clean up until a few months ago when I got busy with work and school, but it turns out I was mistaken. Not sadly mistaken, just mistaken. I found a shirt in my pile of laundry, clean and dirty, that I thought I had worn semi-recently but it turns out that I have not worn it since October 10 of last year. The reason I know this is that there was a ticket stub for America's Best Dance Crew at the Sports Arena in the shirt pocket. Oi.

So I find myself this morning, now afternoon, cleaning my room and watching Venture Bros Season 3 on DVD and listening to the directors/writers commentaries. Love this show. But a weekday cleaning my room and watching DVD's is completely counter productive to looking for a job and keeping my life afloat. But who wants to be productive? Oh and I am writing this to avoid doing homework now. Hey and Harry Potter is in theaters at midnight. I COULD stay up late and see it, or I could just sneak out to the first showing on Wednesday morning. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment