Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Comic Con and Thank You!

Tomorrow kicks off Comic-Con in San Diego. I cannot wait. I think I am going on Friday. Which should be fun. Friday and Saturday are always monster days as far as panels go, and I just heard there is an Adult Swim party at 4th and B Friday night. I may just go if only to meet the creators of the Venture Bros.

Back on the job front I got GREAT news this morning. An old friend of mine called me out of nowhere to tell me about a job opening that she thinks I would be great for. I was so thrilled I could shot milk out of my nose. Of course I have not had milk in over two weeks so that would be impossible. But the sheer thought of someone else thinking of me just made me feel like a good person. So I sent my resume over and am following up with a phone call as soon as I get the job's phone number. There is already a good word put in, and sometimes that is all you need in business and in life. So even if nothing comes of this, the fact that someone thought of me, called me, and said nice things about me for a great job has got me giddy and sitting on Cloud 9 of positivity today. Smiles. OH! And I am hosting Musicpalooza Singers (winners) at Anthology tonight. Should be a great show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment