Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blockbuster Tuesday

Day 3 of the daily blog for the month of November. Not much to add today, I have been stranded without my car. Poor thing. I really am done with it, but without a full time job and steady paycheck, a new car is just not in the cards. After getting my car fixed last month, my starter went out on me. So I could drive somewhere, but once there I had to sit around for up to an hour for my engine to cool off and the cellunoid in the starter to "something" and it would let me drive again. You can see how that could be annoying. Cindy had to come pick me up from paying the rent yesterday because the car would not start. Frustrating. Car is fixed again but today I have been without a car and Cinderella is in school all day.

What this has allowed me to do is see just how much cool stuff came out today. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra on DVD, G.I. Joe Resolute on DVD, and Dragon Age Origins for the XBOX 360. Wish I had the money to buy all those things. Wait. I am selling a ton of DVD's and games on Amazon.com. So maybe I will get that money. Ah capitalism.

Oh and V starts on ABC tonight. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment