Friday, November 20, 2009

Movies suck, or do they?

Day 20 of the Blog a day brings me to movies. As I type this thousands of females are lined up for Twilight New Moon, the sequel to Twilight. I could care less. I'm fully on board with the Harry Potter books and movies, and have even started reading Percy and the Olympians, but I refuse to read Twilight or see the movies....although the wolves in the new one look badass...NO! I won't. On top of that 2012 is a terrible looking movie. Sandra Bullock is in another movie, this one about Football, but The Blindside is actually based on a true story and the real life guy just got drafted in the NFL this year. So you know that it's a "happy" ending. And look at the movies coming down the pipe the next few weeks. Brothers (no), Fantastic Mr. Fox (pass), Ninja Assassin (uh, maybe), Armored (lol), Old Dogs (uh uh), The Princess and the Frog (what am i, 9?), or even Up in the Air (maybe). Where are all the fun movies? Where are the end of the year Harry Potters or Lord of the Rings? And where are all the buzz trailers for movies to get me interested for next year? Where is the new Iron Man trailer? Am I going to have to wait for the Super Bowl to start getting excited for movies again? I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment