Monday, November 30, 2009

It's finished! Or is it?

Day 30 of the Blog a Day. Really? The last day? I almost made it the entire month dropping a blog every day. I missed this Saturday, and had plenty of time to get it in, just forgot. What a month November was. It just breezed by. Now I know why we tend to slow down at the end of the year. It's like everyone wants to just savor the time we have just a little bit longer. When I was a kid the Holidays meant time off from school and seeing family. Nowadays it pretty much means the same thing. Which is funny because for 8 years in radio I considered the Holidays, at least some part of it, as a time that I would have to work. In fact as a weekend DJ on Channel 933 it meant that was one of my few chances to really shine. Always sucked at some point though because late December I would get sick and have to do radio shows for 4 hours with a barely functioning voice. There was some days in my radio days that I would only talk for the 4 hours I was on the radio and then not talk again for almost 24 hours to conserve my pipes. Ah those were the days. To think I am still shocked that I was voted "Most Talkative" in high school.

And I think I may keep this blog a day going, see how far I can make it into December.

No comments:

Post a Comment