Sunday, November 22, 2009

T-Day Success!

Day 22 of the Blog a Day, and I can report that the Thanksgiving before Thanksgiving party was a success. It was really an odd mix of friends this year. Not in a bad way. My roommates Matt and Cindy had their friends, who I have come to know over the years. And my roommate Christin had her friends who I have come to know the last few months. Only a few of my actual friends showed up, but everyone had something going on. The turkey turned out phenomenal. Everyone brought something to share, and everyone WAY over ate. We even ended up watching Star Trek at the end of the evening. All in all a great success and a lot of fun. Can't wait for next year, mark your calendars. Oh and of course the ACTUAL Thanksgiving is this Thursday. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment