Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Shopping


Day 27 of the blog a day. Wow, it's really almost been a full month straight of a blog every single day. Not only that, it's almost been a full month since Halloween, and a full year since New Years. Yeah Christmas is only 30 something days away. And I know that I was lamenting Black Friday and all the shopping that goes with it, but I actually got some shopping for Christmas done today. It was online, because for half the day I felt like crap, but I still got my mom a gift that I know she will love. Only got about 6 more people I need to get something for, and then everything else is just filler. Not that everything else does not matter to me, but it's like stocking stuffer type stuff that is really easy. I have an idea for my Step-Dad, and I already know what I am getting my roommate Cindy. In fact I am shopping on Amazon after I post this. BTW, shopping on Amazon is free shipping because I purchased an Amazon Prime membership earlier this year. Saves me on all of my shipping costs, items arrive within 2-3 days instead of 4-5, and it completely paid for itself 3 purchases after. It's better then going to the mall. No traffic, no spending money on gas and food, no looking for parking, no waiting in lines. Of course, no atmosphere, Christmas lights, and other festivities either, but you take what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment